AVS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This just gets my blood boiling!! My brother calls me on the phone today to tell me he now has the travel Channel HD on his TV!! We both live in a VERY rural area and he has the local cable company and I have D**. D** keeps saying they are the leader in HD but I cant watch the Travel Channel in HD!!! Does anyone know if it is coming to D**??? Thanks for letting me vent!!!

·
Registered
6,779 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeafmm /forum/post/16926090

This just gets my blood boiling!! My brother calls me on the phone today to tell me he now has the travel Channel HD on his TV!! We both live in a VERY rural area and he has the local cable company and I have D**. D** keeps saying they are the leader in HD but I cant watch the Travel Channel in HD!!! Does anyone know if it is coming to D**??? Thanks for letting me vent!!!

I would be surprised (pleasantly) if DirecTV added any more HD channels before their new satellite (DirecTV 12) is launched later this year (last estimate I read was "late September"). Then, give it a month or two to be tweaked before you see anything.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Travel Channel has NO travel! It used to have some interesting programs; but has now become the Stupid Food channel. As far as I care, the Travel Channel can take a long trip. ONE WAY!

·
Registered
17,223 Posts
Plus, there's the fact that they just show the same, llimited programming over and over and over again.

Sure, they're supposed to be getting some new episodes soon, but then they'll just show them over and over and over again for the next eight months or so.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts