AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Triad Gold Rear Surround Speakers $100

Pair of Triad Gold Surround Speakers - prefer to keep them in Chicago - really don't want to ship them.

Mounting Brackets included.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
I hate to have put you through all that work, but I'm not 100% sure I want em after all. I'm starting a new HT build with all new Triad speakers and I'm having to piece by piece it all together. These would be my first 2 pieces. :eek:

I just did some research on this particular speaker and I'm worried that they might be too smallish for my HT room which is probably close to 10,000 cubic feet. They look like excellent speakers otherwise and you have em for a great price!

I'm sure they'll sell.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hate to have put you through all that work, but I'm not 100% sure I want em after all. I'm starting a new HT build with all new Triad speakers and I'm having to piece by piece it all together. These would be my first 2 pieces. :eek:

I just did some research on this particular speaker and I'm worried that they might be too smallish for my HT room which is probably close to 10,000 cubic feet. They look like excellent speakers otherwise and you have em for a great price!

I'm sure they'll sell.

Thx for telling me now. Have done zero work. :)

Highly recommend triad lcrs.

These were the ones I bought.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Set-of-Three-3-TRIAD-Silver-InRoom-LCR-Speakers-in-Cherry-/191785303269

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Thanks! Glad to hear that! That's kind of what I was thinking I would have to do is go for something like what you got for my rears. It's a serious PITA trying to buy Tria's though used cuz of all the different speakers they've made over the years. Have to almost research every single one before you can buy it. Thanks for the info. And sorry about that, and hopefully now they'll sell. I'd be all over yours if my room wasn't so massive.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks! Glad to hear that! That's kind of what I was thinking I would have to do is go for something like what you got for my rears. It's a serious PITA trying to buy Tria's though used cuz of all the different speakers they've made over the years. Have to almost research every single one before you can buy it. Thanks for the info. And sorry about that, and hopefully now they'll sell. I'd be all over yours if my room wasn't so massive.

Also recommend on walls for surrounds. Love mine.

Required to get sequentially numbered speakers. Want them to be tone matched. Don’t mix and match.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Sequentially numbered? Do you know how exactly that works? I keep seeing the serials posted for used Triad's, but I had just thought that maybe that was just the order in which they were built.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sequentially numbered? Do you know how exactly that works? I keep seeing the serials posted for used Triad's, but I had just thought that maybe that was just the order in which they were built.

Yes sequential serial numbers mean they were manufactured at the same time. Usually indicates they are tone matched.

What you should try to avoid is left rights and then a center that is from a completely different batch.

You might not notice but that’s the best practice

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Can you ship??

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
Any idea what it would cost to ship them to 92236.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
UPS Ground will work.

Shoot me your PayPal Address.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts