AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After living with this most of this marvelous system for the last 5 years, I have decided to go in a completely different direction and am moving to all Wisdom Line Source Speakers.

All in excellent condition about 5 years old and all with original shipping boxes/containers.

REASONABLE offers will be responded to:

Product Qty Price
Triad Platinum In-Room LCRs 3 $8000/3
Triad Silver In-Room Monitors 2 Pair $1500/pr
Triad Silver In-Ceiling Monitors 1 Pair $1500
(These would be perfect for wides)

All prices plus shipping

·
Registered
12 Posts
I’m interested in the bronze on wall speakers! Do you have any photos?

I am really looking for some in wall LCR’s. Do you think there will be any loss of quality using Triad On wall as In wall speakers?

·
Premium Member
11,316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’m interested in the bronze on wall speakers! Do you have any photos?

I am really looking for some in wall LCR’s. Do you think there will be any loss of quality using Triad On wall and In wall speakers?
Not sure I understand your question. There will be no real difference in sound or quality. You will just need to come up with a way to mount them, which should be pretty straight forward. Attach some L-brackets to the speaker sides and to the studs on both sides (after cutting a hole in the wall) and you are done. Mine are mounted on the wall and within a absorption panel.

Here is a stock photo of the in-wall version of the speaker:

And here is a stock photo of the on-wall version. The on-wall version has a paintable grill but you would not use it if in wall (and mine is hidden so I do not use the grill)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts