AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·



http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/02/26/trials-fusion-comes-to-ps4-april-16th/

Trials Fusion Comes to PS4 April 16th

Quote:
As you can see in the trailer above, Trials Fusion builds off of the Trials series’ unique take on physics-based platform racing while introducing features such as the brand new FMX Tricks System. Our development teams at RedLynx and Ubisoft Shanghai have designed Trials Fusion specifically for next-gen hardware, and we plan on bringing you tons of races, skill games, and challenges to tackle in the months to come.


Trials Fusion on PS4Trials Fusion on PS4


Trials Fusion will also include the fan-favorite Editor Mode and an updated version of Track Central, where you can download and share creations with Trials riders and builders all over the world. We can’t wait to see what you create — using the same tools that our level designers used — when you start building this April.


Trials Fusion on PS4


Trials Fusion will be available as a digital download for $19.99, or you can pick up a physical edition, which includes a Season Pass, for $39.99. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter as well — we have a ton of content and announcements planned for the coming weeks. See you on the leaderboards!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,334 Posts
Ahh man, I loved these gmes on the 360...can't wait to try this out on the PS4.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
467 Posts
Would have liked it better at $9.99, $20 is a little pricey for an arcade game. Loved the 1st trials game, didn't get evolution. I'll probably still end up getting it since no games (for me) are coming out til the next COD and BF in the winter.


I see above there is a community to download from. On the 1st trials from what I remember, if you wanted to DL a track they had to be on your friends list. Was EVO the same? Hopefully this will be a page on the screen "COMMUNITY" that you can freely DL.



Interesting there's no PS3 version. I hope this isn't a 360 up-converted version for the X1/PS4.


Here's an alpha build of it. I muted the guy, couldn't stand it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM8-a5MxZR4
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,551 Posts
I like that there's a disc version. I don't like that this is a $20 game, then a $20 season pass on top of that. Waiting for the inevitable Deluxe/Limited/Super/GOTY edition. Shame because the original is one of the games I wish I tried when I had a 360.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,334 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash44  /t/1519967/trials-fusion-ride-on-gameplay-trailer#post_24417767


I like that there's a disc version. I don't like that this is a $20 game, then a $20 season pass on top of that. Waiting for the inevitable Deluxe/Limited/Super/GOTY edition. Shame because the original is one of the games I wish I tried when I had a 360.

The first one was awesome and I think the second one pretty much improved every aspect.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,865 Posts
I'm guessing this will be free on plus within a few months.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,717 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by anam8tr  /t/1519967/trials-fusion-ride-on-gameplay-trailer#post_24416210


Here's an alpha build of it. I muted the guy, couldn't stand it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FM8-a5MxZR4
I really thought, how bad could he be and then SWEET MOTHER OF ALL THINGS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by americangunner  /t/1519967/trials-fusion-ride-on-gameplay-trailer#post_24418454


I'm guessing this will be free on plus within a few months.
The Trials games have legs and are sellers for quite some time. Why would you think this?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,356 Posts
Baring any bad reviews, I'm buying this digitally. Its looks gorgeous and should be good fun for couch co-op. I just hope it isn't insane hard so that I can't get to half the content because I can shave a few ms off my times.
Quote:
Trials Fusion will be available as a digital download for $19.99, or you can pick up a physical edition, which includes a Season Pass, for $39.99.

That's not true is it? Only the $40 version is on the PS Store. I'd much rather pay $20 with the option of $20 more. Also 1080P 60fps... yumm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16,837 Posts
I know the PC version is $20 for the game or $40 for the deluxe with season pass but the only version showing for both consoles is $40 (maybe that's just the pre-order and once it launches the $20 base version will be available..?).


Jason
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
131 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash44  /t/1519967/trials-fusion-ride-on-gameplay-trailer#post_24417767


I like that there's a disc version. I don't like that this is a $20 game, then a $20 season pass on top of that. Waiting for the inevitable Deluxe/Limited/Super/GOTY edition. Shame because the original is one of the games I wish I tried when I had a 360.
Same here. I refuse to pay for a game that I can't hold in my hand.


Never played this, but I'm excited and picking it up on release day.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,356 Posts
So one of the devs confirmed, there will be a demo with a $20 unlock. You don't have to pay $40 for the digital version, it is an option though. The $40 version was available last night.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,595 Posts
Need a Demo for sure. Some trials games have been not so good. The ones on 360 have been mostly good. Albeit, very frustrating. I'm not sure I have ever put as many hours into any other frustrating game like Trials. This is one of those games that require a very good stick, so I'm interested in seeing how the DS4 holds up.
 
1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Top