AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. Last week, I felt a little doubtful about CSR's credibility because of different folks that posted to my thread. So I just kept reading my thread until it got locked up. That day, I replied to Toshiba to asked if what he said was really true. I waited for 3 weekdays but never got a reply. I had a feeling that my email address got banned.

This morning, I got a reply from Toshiba. However, the response was from a different person. This is what he/she mentioned:

Quote:
Dear Ronneil:

I assure you our answers are thoroughly researched before we send them to the customers. If you have concerns, please contact our Customer Solutions Department directly at 1-800-319-6684. They are available M-F, 8AM-7Pm Central time.

I emailed him/her back to ask about when it's going to get released. I haven't gotten any replies yet. Maybe, she won't answer that anymore. And my hunch now is that on Feb 3, on SuperBowl XLII, Toshiba's 30 sec ad will mention the TL51 movies.

I also want to share that someone has been sending me PM telling me about the TL51. He/she even knows that I replied to the email last week. He/she even knows the name of the person that answered my post last time.

Well, I'll just wait for this and I don't have anymore doubts that TL51 will really come to life very soon.

Just a good news for us HDDVD'ers.
Preach the good news guys!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.