AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seriously. I can't believe she has a job as a face of the Xbox. Major Nelson is perfectly acceptable as a good clean family friendly dude, Trixie 360 on the other hand has probably the most annoying voice I've ever heard and dresses like a tramp on every other Inside Xbox feature. Anyone else find her as appalling as I do? Go check out the Inside Xbox video called "Learn more about Lips" for example and you'll see what I mean.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
tell them why u mad son..

·
Registered
50 Posts
My guess is that when she signed on, she was supposed to be an online figure only. Then Microsoft started doing the video spots and she had to change roles. And I think she dresses that way because she's not as photogenic as a usual TV spokeswoman, so she wants to play up her, ahem, assets.

Personally, I like that she's not overly polished. I can look at models anywhere online. I like getting game news from people who really like and play games.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not mad, just don't like getting my game news from Roseanne's rejected child!
I know, too mean too mean.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Major Nelson is a bar fly.....

·
Registered
43 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy_winds /forum/post/14324601

Major Nelson is a bar fly.....

Major is an OK guy, but trixie's outfit was a little open in top. I'm sure Microsoft would rather she not dress that way, but if they ask her to tone it down they would probably be called sexist and sued, like someone above mentioned.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Ya she's gross. If you listen to Major Nelson's podcasts, she somtimes makes an appearance and she talks pretty dirty. When major asks her stuff like what she did for new years or Halloween and stuff, and she gets all sexual (major stops her thank god) it's pretty gross.

·
Banned
3,899 Posts
she probably could use a session or 3 on the wii fit, and also a full face reconstruction with jaw sanding and botox to tighten up whatever needs to be tightened. Then, maybe braces or just knock out the whole set and replace with some veniers (spelling). Then, she'd be decent

·
Banned
7,766 Posts
In other news, I count a pile of douchebags making fun of someone that isn't here to defend themselves. A bunch of winners you are, guys! I bet mamma's real proud of you all.

·
Registered
712 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Though that video posted above was somewhat lol-worthy, I don't really understand the hatred for this woman.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by philucifer /forum/post/14327599

I think it would be funny to see a photo of all the people ripping on her appearance. I doubt they're all Gap models.

I'm Abercrombie material.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.