AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I know I can connect the TV via optical or HDMI, but I was also under the impression I could pair the TV and the soundbar via bluetooth, but I am having no luck turning on the bluetooth on the TV set.  CAn anyone assist?

I have been able to pair other bluetooth devices to the soundbar, so just looking for a way to do it with the TV.  Unless I was misinformed and there is no Bluetooth capability on the TV.

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
590 Posts
So first of all my question wold be why? the soundbar should be directly below or above the screen based on the situation so no more than 3 feet of cable should be required to connect the two devices.

With wireless there is too much chance for interference when a wired connection is available. save wireless connections for times when there no other options.

But now that my opinion has been expressed, from the Samsun 6300 series manual:

Samsung Audio Device Connection

Screen Menu > Sound > Speaker Settings > SoundShare Settings

This function is available only with PDP 5500 series and LED 6400 series or higher.

Connect the TV to a Samsung audio device for a richer, clearer sound. This function is available for

Samsung Audio Device supported the SoundShare function.

Pair the Samsung audio device using the TV's Bluetooth function. Refer to the Samsung audio device's

operating manual for more information on pairing.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Thank you.  No real reason why, just thought of 1 less wire.  I have the optical connection so I will use that and HDMI connect my components to the TV.

Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts