AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having trouble downloading shows to my computer. When i first open DVArchive V2.1, it says that the time is off by more than an hour and can't automatically update it. Then when i try to download a show, i go to the event log, and it says "09/28 17:08:21 Warn: Probably no such file as [/Video/1064541597.mpg] on DVR Bed Room -- Thats strange?"

I don't know what is happening, if anyone can help me out that would be great.

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
First thing would be to check the time on your DVA PC, and then the time on your RTV (by doing a net connect). Be sure the RTV knows it's in the right timezone by verifying the ZipCode in setup (I"m not sure, but I can't see where else it would get the timezone from...).

·
Registered
29 Posts
I had the exact problem when I first installed DVarchive. Most likely the clock on you PC is wrong. Even if the time shows correctly, make sure the time zone is also correct.

Jerry

·
Premium Member
4,316 Posts
Can you see the RTVs in the DVA list? I assume you drag a show from the RTV to the DVA download area and then what happens?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for all your help, i think changing the timezone on my computer actually did the trick. thank again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.