AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I love the forum and I really think you can help me.

Just setup the new plasma and i plugged the HDMI from the comcast cable box into the HDMI 1 slot in the tv, however when I turn it on I get no picture and the setup does not find any channels.

In my bedroom we have another cable box that is setup to an HDTV and gets the channels, so I am confused (dfferent boxes but both say HDTV)

My question is do I have to call comcast to setup BOTH boxes for HD services or should both be setup if I called to get HD service for the bedroom a few months ago.....or is it the connection?

Really confused and stressing, please help. Thanks a lot.

·
Premium Member
18,322 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosox2k1 /forum/post/19582746

Just setup the new plasma and i plugged the HDMI from the comcast cable box into the HDMI 1 slot in the tv, however when I turn it on I get no picture and the setup does not find any channels.

Did you switch the TV to the HDMI-1 input that your HD cable box is connected to?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It did not work with new cables I ordered from amazon, but worked with the cable in my room....The amazon cable works for the blu ray and the soundbar though, so the cable box must not be able to read it???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.