AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys. I have some trouble with my blue tube .It seem to be smaller on one side only. I have tried too fix it with the coils but that didn't help. I have reset everything but is the same. I can rid of the problem in the convergence menu but its not the right way because The setting will go up to nearly 100

Any suggestions

regards Hasse

·
Registered
18,506 Posts
This is either a H shift board or convergence board issue. Did it do it since you got the set, or is this a new problem?

Curt

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I have pulled out the convergence card but its the same I have tried with the pots to for raster shifting but that didn't help.

Its maybe a month last time I used it so when I started it today the blue convergence was very bad on only one side but its get better when its warmed up. So I reset everything to midpoint and tried to fix it , but I am still ending up on nearly 100 in the convergence menu for that side and that doesn't fell right.

I found a old tread about nearly same issues but How can I check if its the same problem for me

Look on this link
bg1208 issues

Curt Palme: Witch board is the H shift board .

Thanks for your fast replies

Regards

Hasse

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by hasse.r
How can I check if its a H shift board board issue:confused:
Swap it if you have a spare. Otherwise, no idea as I am not really a tech. When mine failed I would get an on-screen error code. F0h I think.

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by secstate
Swap it if you have a spare. Otherwise, no idea as I am not really a tech. When mine failed I would get an on-screen error code. F0h I think.
Oh and I could get the code to show up by tryinig to shift the blue or red raster left or right. It wouldn't happen all the time but at least 1 in 3 times. I would get and error F0h and the alignment grid would move to its default position.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.