AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Tru3d connected as per the instructions. Can view 3d via Directv perfectly. The problem I am having is that when I go to watch a Blu-Ray or DVD, the TV defaults to the HDMI 1 input. I have tried turning off the Anynet+ function on both the player and the tv. But it didn't work. If I go into the TV's source menu and select PC (HDMI3/DVI) I get not connected or something to that effect.

Any help is appreciated.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Sorry can't help with that problem - hope someone can get that sorted oyt for you.

I am about to purchase the TRU3D kit for my Samsung also and go thru my AVR into HDMI3.......some have said they lost their HDMI Audio and had to go with Optical/Digital - - - did YOU? I have a 1.3 HDMI Pioneer 1019 AVR.

TKS michael

·
Registered
3 Posts
You need an HDMI 1.4 receiver to be able to output 3D via the receiver. Otherwise your only option is to connect it straight to the TV and then output optical audio into your receiver.

I recently upgraded to an HDMI 1.4 Onkyo SR608 in anticipation of a 3D upgrade

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.