AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
We used both. Briefly, the 7000 has a USB connection rather than serial port, and is quicker and more reliable for editing on a computer, which is essential if you want to take advantage of the features. The 7000 displays many more colors than the 6000, and has a very natural appearance, whereas with the 6000 you must convert to palletted color. The 7000 has programmable hard buttons so that your cursor functions for navigating through DVD menus can be done on hard buttons rather than having to rely on the screen, which is VERY NICE! The 6000 has a little slimmer design and classier appearance and feel--those are its main advantages, we think, other than simply being cheaper now that the 7000 is out.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hi !

May i know where i can find CFF (i know it's not the good extansion) for the TSU-7000 on the Web ?

Thanks !

Olivier.

·
Registered
17,711 Posts
the 7000 uses PCFs, for codes any CCF or PCF will do for ideas on layouts the 3000 PCFs could be helpful (same form factor) if you are looking for buttons (what something looks like) there was a contest that just ended I would guess the PCFs submitted will be posted soon (Daniel said there were around 40 entries)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.