AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that I've got my HTPC working semi well and all these DVD's ripped to my hard drive (so much easier than putting discs in). How do I make it so that the DVD skips the menus, skips the FBI warning and just starts at the beginning of the movie when I play it?

Thanks for the help

Josh

·
Registered
309 Posts
Josh, go into the TT menu and click on BOOKMARK, then click on SET MOVIE START, after you have set you sound preferences and such at the start up menu. TT will bybass the warnings and start the movie with your preset preferences. Cool feature!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Too bad you already have then all ripped, you could use something like DVDShrink and only rip the main movie without all that other stuff. That way you don't have to skip over it and you save a bunch of disk space.....

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
XStanBx, that's a good point. Fortunately disk space is not too much of an issue right now. I've got another 2TB on the way, so I should be good.

I wanted to have the full DVD ripped so that if something happened to the original I could re-burn a DVD if I needed.

Josh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.