Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I just posted a classified ad for my Panasonic TU-DST50. I'm looking for $400 for it. I purchase the unit from a local CC in Feb 2002, the store was having a moving sale. It had been in storage for over a year, and was moved up front for the sale. Manufacture date is Jan 1999, and it has CH Map in setup which indicates the latest firmware. I've tested it in my system and it works perfectly with no blue sparklies. I was able to control my new Mitsubishi DVHS vcr with it, but not record so I'm selling it to help finance a 169time upgrade of my DTC100. It is a floor model, but cleaned up really nice with only minor scratches. It comes with the remote and all documentation and is under warranty until Feb 2003. Please send me a pm

if you are interested. Picture available on request.

Thanks,

Tom Lamano

·
Premium Member
12,972 Posts
Tom, sorry you made that purchase. We had posted earlier in the year in this section test results on the Mitsubishi and the DST 50. I am now using the MIts with the 169Time mod and it works fine. I have not been able to network the Mits with the Panasonic recorder through the 169Time board yet so don't plan on doing that. I believe but have not tested that two MIts recorders will network with the DTC-100/169time HDVR100. Otherwise it works great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.