AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have not heard any audio on Fox 27 since I hooked up my (new to me) Panasonic TU-DST51A. I thought Fox might be having problems, so I let it go for a few days.

A few minutes ago, I hooked my DTC-100 back up, for a test, and there was no problem with the audio. Then I swapped back to the TO-DST51A, and no audio again. I cycled the power, but it did not change anything. I'm hearing audio from all of the other local OTA channels.

Are there any other TU-DST51A users here in the Houston area? Can you guys hear audio on Fox 27, or is it peculiar to my box? Is this a known problem with this box, or what?

-Mark

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
C'mon, really??? Is there no one in the entire Houston area using this box, except me? Since I first posted this topic, I have called the engineer at KRIV, and he is not aware of a problem. He said that he thought he remembered a problem at one time, but that it was solved by changing a menu setting.

I called Panasonic to ask them what menu setting he might be talking about, and they did not seem to have any idea of such a setting. They suggested that I send the unit in for service.

If there is someone else in the area with the same box, it sure would be a big help it figuring out which way I should jump...

-Mark

·
Registered
264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update: I contacted the seller, and he is not aware of any problem with my box. I sure would appreciate any comments from other owners of this box in the Houston area. I can't figure out how else to troubleshoot the problem. Please help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.