AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am a new guy here and I bought SS Marantz-PM8000 amplifier. Now, what I want to do is to make my own tube pre-amplifier for home to increase sound quality if it is possible and play a little bit as an amateur in audio electronics.

Since I am not a professional, may anyone of experienced guys give me proposal of tube pre-amplifier schematic adequate for this amplifier with volume (and maybe other potentiometers) for adjusting the sound. Also, it would be great if you can provide on schematic connection of VU-meter just to make better design. Please state why are you proposing this type of the pre-amp so we all together may found best possible schematic for this application.

Also, please provide a list of the necessary elements for the schematic (if it is not shown on the same).

Please find attached Specs of Marantz PM-8000 amplifier.

Thank you all for your help, I hope that I haven't requested a lot.:)

·
Registered
3,228 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Tnx for reply

Yeah, I have googled this topic and schematic. Only what I need is the schematic which corresponds mentioned amplifier. I do not have the experience which one is appropriate. Maybe some advise or something?

Please note that I am new guy in this world. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.