AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's now up on live at 1.24gigs. Downloading now.

Ok i finished downloading and just want to say i'm sorry for letting you guys know this demo is up. I will say no more.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Oh crap.. DLing now and hoping it's good. I love the story of the game. Please don't suck!

·
Registered
1,233 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoodedSoldier /forum/post/12904037

It's now up on live at 1.24gigs. Downloading now. Ok i finished downloading and just want to say i'm sorry for letting you guys know this demo is up. I will say no more.

What does that suppose to mean?? Why are you "sorry for letting" us know?

·
Registered
1,649 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by properbostonian /forum/post/12904435

What does that suppose to mean?? Why are you "sorry for letting" us know?

Probably means that it sucks big ones.

·
Registered
176 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynn /forum/post/12904141

Please don't suck!

I'm right there w/ you. Storyline sounds pretty cool. Anyone who has played this demo, how is it?

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Wow, it's pretty bad...I'm usually one of the last to complain about graphics, but this game looks like ****, it's actually laughable. I could put up with them being this bad if the environments were totally destructible, or it had pretty large scale warfare...gameplay is just as bland. The only thing I liked was being able to KO the bad guys or take them as human shields.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty

invincible Nazi glitch

near the end of the game where you get the geranads , Kill the Nazis that show up first , now when you can't to the put where Nazis show up next to the Truck , start throw a bunch of geranads wildly at name.

Make sure that one of the nazis don't die , now apporch him and backaway.

He will start to shake ucontrolably and move next to the a wall.

Now when you trying to shoot at him , it's has no effect. you can apporch him again and he will hit you with his gun and start to shoot at you while still shaking uncontrolably.

even when he's shooting at you , you still can't effect him with your shoots, you can't even Grab him to use him as a shield.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
That demo was bad beyond release. Seriously, putting out a demo like this is a form of suicide.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I thought it was HORRIBLE. First of all, NYC is being overrun with Nazis, why do you walk? The demo starts out of you as a construction worker on top of a building being built and you have to make your way down by walking across the beams and watch out for ones that collapse and break. This is cool and all IF THE GRAPHICS DIDN'T LOOK LIKE A XBOX GAME.

There are so many parts of this demo that try seem to be trying to show off the graphics but but look so horrible. Seriously, I know that saying a game looks like an old Xbox game has turned into a way of just saying that the graphics suck, but I am serious, from the textures to... everything.

The gameplay was slow. Like I said, you feel like you are walking the whole time. The enemies move like a game from a decade ago and again, the graphics are horrible.

·
Registered
125 Posts
This demo made NFL Tour look good. It may go down as the worst demo on Live.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Something went wrong with this game.

Graphics are bad. The movement is really slow. The enemy AI is awful. Lots of glitches. Animation is bad. Framerate is low.

The things I do like: The sound is good. Kind of a cool premise. I think it would be pretty fun to play through if the above items were fixed.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Awful, awful gameplay and graphics.

It's a shame too, because the setting and the triggered events are epic, and this could've been an epic game with even average gameplay. Unfortunately, the gameplay is worse than I could've even imagined an FPS game being this generation.

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
I'm actually downloading this now for the sole reason of seeing just how bad it is.

edit: wow it's crap. I actually jumped in the fire at the bottom of the building because I couldn't take it anymore.

·
Registered
711 Posts
This game made me want to hurl. Not because of how bad it was, but because it has horrible camera angles. No buy for me for that reason alone.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickG1215 /forum/post/12934675

Goty '08

Only if a PS3 release.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts