AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pair of NuForce NE-7M earbuds, and they sound great; I use them for my iPod and my computer. When I watch TV, I use an old pair of Sennheiser HDR 65 wireless over-the-ear headphones that are wearing out. I would like to be able to just use the earbuds (which use the standard 3.5mm audio plug) to listen to the TV wirelessly.

I found an article which pointed out the Sennheiser MM 200 as being the best wireless earbuds back when they they were $106, but they are now $220 which is a bit expensive, and the amazon user reviews commenting on the short life of the proprietary charger worries me.

Eventually I found a comment somewhere that the Sony HBH-DS200 is the bluetooth dongle part without the headphones, so I could just use my NuForce earbuds with it, but I couldn't find it anywhere without it being bundled with some earbuds.

If I understood correctly from reading about these (and I am not certain that I do), I still need to convert the TV audio (either RCA analog stereo or optical digital) to Bluetooth. For that, I see things like the Motorola DC800 and possible concerns about audio quality, so I'm not quite sure how to proceed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.