AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For $XXXX you can buy the Sony 42WE610, yes, the same TV that was built in 1982 (ok, 2 years ago). They show 3 Sony RPLCD's, all WE610 series which is the model BEFORE the WE655 series. Can someone at TVA explain this, and while you're at it explain how you can charge someone $1000 more for a model that is 2 generations older than the current model? Am i missing something here?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lipcrkr
For $2800 you can buy the Sony 42WE610, yes, the same TV that was built in 1982 (ok, 2 years ago). They show 3 Sony RPLCD's, all WE610 series which is the model BEFORE the WE655 series. Can someone at TVA explain this, and while you're at it explain how you can charge someone $1000 more for a model that is 2 generations older than the current model? Am i missing something here?
You're joking, right?

TVA is not supposed to have the lowest prices everywhere, nor are they expected to carry every product. I seldom find a place that doesn't have a few items that sell at retail, even if they are big screen tvs.

Give me a break. If you want a different sony set, then buy it from somewhere else other than TVAuthority.

Oh, and it isn't TVAuthority's job to monitor the forums so they can answer random questions like these. Instead of bickering about the price, why don't you give them a call and see what the best price is they can get you on a WE655 set if they can order one for you.

·
2,431 Posts
Pease contact them through their customer service page.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.