AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I did search and read most of the "Ground loop" threads on this forum. Most of what i think im reading is Hum from speakers/subs. My hum/buzz is coming from my TV speakers (Panny 50px60u). I think ive tried every combo of things on and off with the TV always on. I just re setup everything about 8' away from where i had it before. My stuff is in a diff outlet but is same 15amp circuit. Im 90% sure i did not have this annoying hum/buzz before i moved my equip the 8'. I have no hum/buzz in any of my 5.1 speaker set. Receiver, DVD, TV, HDDVR, and incoming cable line from wall are all connected into the Monster HTS 1000 MKII. TV has only 2 HDMI inputs and its power cord connected to it. Any help would be great! Thanx. "Edit" = TV speakers are off !

· Registered
2,205 Posts
Did you look in the display threads for posts about a buzz in some plasmas? I seem to recall reading some and that it was not a ground loop.

If it is interference, are you using the ferrite clamp cores that came in the box on your power and signal cables?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.