AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,322 Posts
Wow, there are 64 TVs on that list !

There's no way for anyone to recommend a TV to someone when you din't tell us anything about your needs or wants or requirements or content or sources or viewing distance or room environment or viewing angles or budget or deal-breakers ;)

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, there are 64 TVs on that list !

There's no way for anyone to recommend a TV to someone when you din't tell us anything about your needs or wants or requirements or content or sources or viewing distance or room environment or viewing angles or budget or deal-breakers ;)
Sorry about that :(
Distance would be 15 feet. we would have cauch right infront of the tv. One sofa would be on angle i suppose. I would prefer samsung or sony. Preference to have 3 or more hdmi connections and at least one ethernet jack as well as wifi.
Most importantl would like really thin tv. Sony seems to have this wedge design that for me is not really appealing.

I think thats all i have. I know i dont want 4k or curved tv

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
Sorry about that :(
Distance would be 15 feet. we would have cauch right infront of the tv. One sofa would be on angle i suppose. I would prefer samsung or sony. Preference to have 3 or more hdmi connections and at least one ethernet jack as well as wifi.
Most importantl would like really thin tv. Sony seems to have this wedge design that for me is not really appealing.

I think thats all i have. I know i dont want 4k or curved tv
why not 4k? you're going to be extremely limited on tvs if not

1 - 5 of 5 Posts