AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to either be purchasing the Sharp AQUOS LC37D42U or the Sharp AQUOS LC37D42U. I had found what for me I believed to be the perfect stand at best buy from Whalen Furniture, as it has a mount that comes up the back and also can hide the wires from any devices.

This was the only link I could find to it

Its the Whalen Furniture Model AVT3248BLK TV Stand

I can't find a link to it other than on best buy's page (i'm not sure I can post links to merchants on here, I apologize, it is not for a deal or anything, just want to find something similar)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1130986703928

I just wondered if anyone knew of something that was JUST like that but would hold a 37" TV if I decided to go with that. The link to the stand above is perfect but it will only be able to hold up to a 32" TV according to the specs. I really liked the stand because I could use the mount on it, since where I am living I'm unable to mount anything on the wall.

Does anyone know of anything like that that is decently priced and about as high?

Thanks,

~J

· Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone have a suggestion on a stand? I have to go out and get the stand or order the stand by Monday
any help would be great. again I need something like the one in the link above that would be good for a bedroom.

Thanks,

~J

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.