AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I am looking for a speaker stand that will accommodate a large center speaker and won't block my view of the tv. I have a LG 50" and a KEF C6 (soon) center channel. I am looking for something that will work with this setup.

Any help would be great!

Thanks

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Did you have a specific type of stand you're looking for? There should be a number of different stands that will accommodate your needs. In my case, the center channel sits on the top shelf of a 3-shelf hybrid TV stand/mount directly below the TV.

Depending on your needs, something like this may or may not work for you.

With my 55" LCD installed at the maximum height, the top shelf has 9" of clearance. With a 50" TV, there would be more than enough room for a KEF C6.

·
Registered
30,815 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tezster /forum/post/20879121

With my 55" LCD installed at the maximum height, the top shelf has 9" of clearance. With a 50" TV, there would be more than enough room for a KEF C6.

Is that stable? Does not look it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Sorry for reviving a dormant thread, but I have a question...

Does anybody know how big the actual shelves are in an IKEA besta TV unit?
I am getting an Infinity PC351 center channel and I need to know if it'll fit on a Besta shelf. I can't find the actual shelf dimensions anywhere!
(There are no IKEA locations near me, so I can't easily check myself.)

Any other suggestions for a low and long console that can fit the PC351?

Thanks!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sorry for reviving a dormant thread, but I have a question...

Does anybody know how big the actual shelves are in an IKEA besta TV unit?
I am getting an Infinity PC351 center channel and I need to know if it'll fit on a Besta shelf. I can't find the actual shelf dimensions anywhere!
(There are no IKEA locations near me, so I can't easily check myself.)

Any other suggestions for a low and long console that can fit the PC351?

Thanks!
Ever get an answer to this? I have been digging around the internet and striking out?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.