AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a general thread discussing different TV stands? I searched and couldn't find any.

I'm looking for some ideas on a low-profile TV stand, at least 65" wide, under $1000. Anyone got suggestions on which online stores to check out?

·
Registered
6,718 Posts
Sounds like a good thread for you to start! I know of no thread dealing with this particular aspect of gear. We have review threads for everything else why not TV stands.

I'll even start! Here is my stand.

Product link HERE

I use this stand for my 54" Panny plasma. Works very well and supports the TV with out problems. Now it is just used for my components as I have wall mounted the TV. You have to be careful with the top glass as I have already seemed to get a couple of scratches on the top. You will also need to make sure your components fit with in the shelf space. I have a A/V receiver, power conditioner, BR player, HD-DVD player HD-DVR, PS2, and a Wii, it all fits. The unit is black with black glass shelves and when cleaned up looks very sharp, but being black shows just about every speck of dust and needs dusting every couple of days. Other wise I'm very happy with the unit and would recommend this product to my family and friends.

Overall 4.25/5 stars....

How's that for a first review???

Regards,

RTROSE

Re

1 - 3 of 3 Posts