AVS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if this is the proper place to post this, but I figure it's worth a shot. I am going to be buying a 65 inch VT25 in the next few weeks. It seems that I can't find much out there in regards to stands. The ones I do find are about 800 and up. I'd like to be in the 300-400 price range. Is this possible for the size stand I need? I am not looking for anything fancy just a stand and some storage underneath to hold a few components.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I just bought the Bello AVSC-2061E stand for $400. I'm quite pleased with it and it's the right size for your new TV. It's on BestBuy website, but they actually don't have it, so I went to google and bought it from a company called Capitol Supply. Looks like there is one on ebay for $200 right now (but I can't post a link because I'm new here).

·
Registered
3,821 Posts
The old Circuit City "Z-Line's" aren't bad though they were built for heavier plasmas so not sure you need this size. But your 65" probably weights close to 80-100 pounds so maybe if you can find it it might be of interest to you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.