AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm dealing with a nightmare thanks to TV Authority. In early December, I ordered an "in-stock" Toshiba LCD from them. After no updates for a few days, and of course no product, I contact them, and was told, "well, it's in stock at Toshiba, just ot with us. We can't control when they ship." they indicated however that would expect that it would be received prior to Christmas.

After several more days of no communication, I contact them again and was given the same runaround - after getting no satisfaction, I cancelled the order and received two confirmation of this (the automated one does not, mysteriously, indicated the shipping credit, so I insisted and received a separate email indicating the full order amount would be credited (btw, it is unethical for them to even CHARGE me for something that didn't ship, but that's another story)

Of course, as of today, there is no credit from them, and 70% of the time that I call I get a fast busy. No responses to CS emails, and though I've finally gotten through, I'm on hold for a 1/2 an hour and still counting.

Buyer beware....

Greg

·
Registered
16,177 Posts
I would check online (or on a recent statement) to see whether it was actually charged to your credit card, and then contest it with your credit card company. There is no way they can charge you for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.