AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my m4k hooked up to my receiver with coax. I would like to have my receiver do the amplification, so how do I set the tvix unit to output a "line out" or fixed volume? (ie. not amplify the audio track's volume itself in the digital domain)

If there isn't a "fixed" or "line out" option, what volume 'number' would correspond to this?

·
Registered
209 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMG /forum/post/0

I have my m4k hooked up to my receiver with coax. I would like to have my receiver do the amplification, so how do I set the tvix unit to output a "line out" or fixed volume? (ie. not amplify the audio track's volume itself in the digital domain)

If there isn't a "fixed" or "line out" option, what volume 'number' would correspond to this?

Hi,

I beleive that 25 (or similar) is the same as no processing.

That is the value just before the volume bar turns red. Tvix wrote somewhere that they recommend to not use the internal digital amplification and that is why the volume bar turns red when it starts.

/J

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.