AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have been having nothing but problems with time warner cable since upgrading to hd. From flickering and pixelating. Well now I am getting where there mouths are moving before I am hearing the audio. Does anyone know what this problem is and how I can fix this. It was not doing this before but is now. I appreciate the help. Thanks

·
Registered
181 Posts
I've had this happen as well with TWC (aka the great satan), but only one some channels, and only some of the time. I blame it on the crappy dvr box I have (aka the little satan), but they don't seem to offer any alternative brands. i've gone through >4 boxes before I found a good one; half of them seem to be DOA, the other half take 3 seconds to react to the remote, and a cavalcade of other issues. they also did some update to the OS of the current box, which eliminated some feature in exchange for others. sideways upgrade lucky customers!

if you can get away from twc, I would say do it at the next possible chance.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I noticed this problem yesterday watching Cars on Disney HD. Just turned to the channel and it's seems that their programs are out of sync. The local commercials seemed fine, however, the network's sync were the same as the programing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts