AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone here subscribe to TWC cable and get hdtv? If so how does it compare to Dir tv? I live in the Orlando area and TWC appears to have jumped into the hdtv with their digital feeds full boats. Anyone with any experience?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I live in Ormond Beach. Had hdtv for 9 months now from direct tv, dish now TWC. Twc is the best. I did side by side comparision of dish hdtv and twc hdtv on my pioneer 710. The quality of both signals was exactly the same, superb. The kicker was twc also had cbs hdtv and nbc digital. The TWC rep emailed me 2 days ago, said twc has finally been approached by abc to carry their signal, he did not have a time table though. TWC will not carry fox as their attitude is to give the public the minimum govt standard. TWC says they wont deceive their customers. The local digital feeds are great, hd is greater, the reg analog and digital channels look allright on my pioneer 710- but with other sets with a worse line doubler, they leave something to be desired. Direct tv compression was the worst of everything. You could not watch the orlando magic run up and down the court as the picture was terrible. Go with TWC and get a road runner, its sweeettt. Tim.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.