AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here in Chicago (the new home of Boeing!) Tweeter has been running comercials saying they bet a hundred dollars that customers cannot go into their stores and stump their sales staff about HDTV. Has anyone tried this?

------------------

Kipp

·
Registered
957 Posts
You can bet that Phil nor Harry (leading the Boeing corporate move to Chicago) have enough knowledge to take a $100 from Tweeter's crack sales team.

You can have em.

------------------

RJW

·
Registered
219 Posts
I wish we had a Tweeter store around here. It sure would be fun to go in and see if I could stump the salesmen. Does they ad say $100 cash? Or is it $100 off a TV?

·
Registered
255 Posts
I am an employee of that same Plano Tweeter store you are talking about. We do have HiDef now. We started with the Panasonic and decided to switch to the Mits SRHD400. We found that one not to be as finicky. The menus/guides were to damn slow in the panny. We couldn't pick up WFAA on it! With the Mits it picked it right up. Hmm stumping a Tweeter employee... We do have an excellent training program of 5 weeks (one of the best in the business), but come on this technology changes so much if you are not reading this forum every night (like I do) you can't keep up.

Jason

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.