AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 309 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see Amazon is taking pre-orders for Twilight on DVD but not on BR. Any ideas if there are any plans to release Twilight on BR?

·
Registered
3,268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by crussell1492 /forum/post/15566690

yea but the pre-orders on Amazon for the DVD and Blu-Ray hit at the same time so Im not sure that is the answer

Maybe an oversight on their part... Netflix has it listed, at least.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Twilight is available for pre-order on amazon.ca here .

·
Premium Member
24,469 Posts
The women definitley love it for the romance and the blokes. Give me underworld, there is romance and the loveley Kate bekinsale. She can bite me anytime

·
Registered
1,749 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin /forum/post/15567900

The women definitley love it for the romance and the blokes. Give me underworld, there is romance and the loveley Kate bekinsale. She can bite me anytime

So Sorry for you,The new part of this Underworld,it change Kate to Rhona Mintra(also looked like Kate both face and shape but more muscle),this new lovely vampire made me wanted to be Hallow Man before(when she in the bath room).The poster look great,so this new one can bite you anytime,anypart of the body(neck,back).

·
Premium Member
24,469 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by butsu /forum/post/15568055

So Sorry for you,The new part of this Underworld,it change Kate to Rhona Mintra(also looked like Kate both face and shape but more muscle),this new lovely vampire made me wanted to be Hallow Man before(when she in the bath room).The poster look great,so this new one can bite you anytime,anypart of the body(neck,back).

Cool

·
Registered
1,836 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by butsu /forum/post/15568055

Kate Beckinsale was the main attraction for me in the Underworld movies, but I will certainly take Rhona Mitra as a substitute,

·
Registered
1,749 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisch /forum/post/15568151

Kate Beckinsale was the main attraction for me in the Underworld movies, but I will certainly take Rhona Mitra as a substitute,

Exactly When she saw herself in the mirror,we saw her chest(beautiful for the two of her).A new one is also great for chosen,not in DOOMSDAYS, she wear her fit cloths all the movie.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by phisch /forum/post/15568151

She looks just like her with the costuming.

On the other hand Twilight is just terrible, it's so boring. I do think most of that is directorial, I'll give the second one a chance since Hardwicke is out.

Facinelli came out and he looked like the dude from Powder, or a Joker knock off. I can't believe no one said to the director "So... yeah... that looks plain awful". I laughed out loud whenever he was on screen.

Some one wake me we True Blood is out on BD or better yet the Blade Trilogy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumlad /forum/post/15568442

I'm waiting for Let the Right One In (Låt den rätte komma in)... This is supposed to be a really good vampire movie.

Hell yeah. I missed that one in theaters, as soon as the BD is announced I'll mark my calender. Almost forgot about that one.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I'm waiting for Let the Right One In (Låt den rätte komma in)... This is supposed to be a really good vampire movie. I may give Twilight a rent. I dont know yet.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franin /forum/post/15567900

Trust me, not all women love Twilight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joerod /forum/post/15567438

My Wife keeps asking me about when it will be out on Blu ray....

I feel for you, I truly do! I promised my husband I will not make him watch this unless we play a drinking game together for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumlad /forum/post/15568442

I'm waiting for Let the Right One In (Låt den rätte komma in)... This is supposed to be a really good vampire movie. I may give Twilight a rent. I dont know yet.

Twilight is really bad, Stumlad. The reason I will buy this movie is, well, it's the biggest turkey I've ever seen. I'm a mst3k fan at heart, and some of you may understand the reference -- this movie is worse than Manos: The Hands of Fate. But I'm hoping it'll be the best quality horrifyingly bad movie I will own on blu-ray. It'll be worth it for the aforementioned drinking games, so long as the PQ is tolerable and it's a good transfer. I'm curious about Edward's "sparkle" on blu ray, as it did cause me to burst out laughing in the theatre.

Twilight is such a puzzling phenomenon; I've read the books and I did see this in the theatre and I don't totally get the appeal. I read/saw it b/c I wanted to understand what fellow women were going on endlessly about.

1 - 20 of 309 Posts