AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
According to the Fox website, both the Seattle FSN and the Minnesota FSN are carrying Twins-Mariners tonight. The online guide only shows one channel for the game. I am assuming that unless the guide is wrong and they only show one feed, that the game will not be available in one of those two markets. Has this situation happened before with FSN O*O teams? If so, did D* show both feeds?

·
Registered
4,707 Posts
In previous times, yes D* has shownm 2 feeds of the same game.

Dunno what they'll do tonight though.

I'm thinking it will be the North feed if only one because on the fox sched it shows them having HD for all three games, but northwest only having the first (unless that's a mistake)

But do you even have anything in the guide, because it's not listed on D*'s MLB EI schedule: http://www.directvsports.com/Schedul...BExtraInnings/

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's on my TiVo guide, as well as the online guide.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by richmondbeach
Every Mariner HD game this year has been on channel 95,so I would assume tonights game is for FSNW on 95.
Same with the Twins i think.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like only one feed, and it's from Seattle. This would be the first HD game from FSN North not shown on D* since they started. Probably a screw-up. Bummer.

·
Registered
2,956 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Damn.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I thought the game looked pretty good last night. Just glad we are getting to see a number of Twins game's in HD lately. Too bad, sometimes I think watching this lineup in Standard Definition would be better. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.