AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for feedback on what you guys personally consider the two best looking games you've played on the PS3 that are not named Uncharted or MGS4.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Hmm.. Ratchet and Clank? Wipeout HD is looking pretty slick.

·
Registered
4,223 Posts
Gt5p

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Heavenly Sword looks as good as MGS4 if not better. That and Uncharted are the best on the platform IMO, then Metal Gear and GT5:p. Resistance 2 will be up there this year too, of course.

·
Registered
12,185 Posts
I'm nearing the end of Ninja Gaiden Sigma and have to admit that they kinda scammed us on the graphics, lol. They made the first level look super cool and upgraded, but the environments of the rest of the game is rather ugly and mostly in poor texture detail. It's still a fun title though and the character models look nice; I should be done with it in another two hours of play time or so.

IMHO, the best looking released games not named Uncharted or MGS4 are Gran Turismo 5: Prologue, Ratchet and Clank and MLB: The Show.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Ratchet and Clank

1 of the Best..

·
Registered
7,961 Posts
No doubt: GT5P and Assassin's Creed

·
Banned
2,456 Posts
The environments and characters in Folklore look amazing. Not as high a profile game as others mentioned here. Heavenly Sword also looks incredible.

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Ratchet & Clank: TOD

Grand Theft Auto 4 (yeah, I said it)

Special award to Heavenly Sword's level select screen as maybe the single most impressive thing I've seen on the PS3. The rest of the game is great but the severe tearing and framerate problems really hurt.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
R&C and HS

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
UT3, Ratchet, COD4

Also: Battlefield. I only played the demo, but it looked and sounded good.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts