AVS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two DirectTV HR-22 DVRs and one older DirecTV SD DVR free for the taking. No remotes. All are in working condition. Just upgraded my equipment. DirecTV doesn't want them back. Hate just to toss them in the trash. I'm only holding them for a week and then in the garbage they go.

Local pickup only in Closter, NJ.

Send message or reply if interested.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by prompterbbob  /t/1523816/two-directv-hr-22-dvrs-and-one-older-directtv-sd-dvr#post_24517492

I have two DirectTV HR-22 DVRs and one older DirecTV SD DVR free for the taking. No remotes. All are in working condition. Just upgraded my equipment. DirecTV doesn't want them back. Hate just to toss them in the trash. I'm only holding them for a week and then in the garbage they go.

Local pickup only in Closter, NJ.

Send message or reply if interested.

DirecTV well not reauthorize them so they well not work. don't trash them but recycle them. Get on the DirecTV's web page and there is a service they have and they well send you packaging to send them in for recycling. I have been with DirecTV for years and they have never failed not to take a least DVR with them. I'll bet the installer was just ducking doing paper work.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Phil, thanks for the info. I'll have to recycle them locally because DirecTV will not take them through their recycling program. Best Buy is a great place to drop off old electronics. Perhaps someone wants them for parts?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts