Hello all, I am looking for suggestions to replace my current avr. It is a TX-SR876 with HDMI issues. I have tried replacing the caps as suggested in other threads with some success but it is still frustrating. So now I am looking for suggestions what to buy as an equivilant replacement. I am a little gun shy of Onkyo now that I have had these issues. Anyway here is info helping you to know mt setup:
1. This is a home theater setup for movies and gaming. Projector type
2. My Home theater is 25' L X 22' w with 8' cieling.
3. We watch movies at or near reference.
4. Speakers are front are chase home theater. Surrounds are Axiom Qs8's. 7.1 setup
5. Budget up to $1,200 dollars.
6. As far as sound db level and sound itself I have been happy.
I hope I provided enough info to warrant some good suggestions.
Receivers I have considered
Denon X4000 or 3000
I am certainly open to all suggestions