AVS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,712 Posts
Thanks for the warning. I don't think I want to get more depressed than I already am, so I think I'll pass.

·
Banned
34,841 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Temple
Thanks for the warning. I don't think I want to get more depressed than I already am, so I think I'll pass.
Ditto.

This trailer is about as "down" as any I have seen in quite awhile...

·
Registered
19,239 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattg3
Wheres the damn dinosaur?
Didn't you watch the trailer? He's busy beating his wife.

Coincidentally, I'm filming a movie now about dinosaurs called "Scottish Wife Beater".

·
Registered
29,176 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzy /forum/post/20876524

Interesting, but I'm not gonna rush out to see it.

Unless, you know, you're feeling overly happy about something great that's happened in your life and need a quick mood-adjustment-movie to get back to neutral.

Just kidding. But I'm kinda' pissed-off about a perfectly good movie title for a dino-flick I'd like probably like to see ('cause I loves me a cool CGI-heavy dino movie) being appropriated for something that couldn't be further removed from that. Bleh. It's like false advertising or something - you know, like boob jobs.

·
Banned
34,841 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by archiguy /forum/post/20876673

Unless, you know, you're feeling overly happy about something great that's happened in your life and need a quick mood-adjustment-movie to get back to neutral.

Just kidding. But I'm kinda' pissed-off about a perfectly good movie title for a dino-flick I'd like probably like to see ('cause I loves me a cool CGI-heavy dino movie) being appropriated for something that couldn't be further removed from that. Bleh. It's like false advertising or something - you know, like boob jobs.

I am sure the marketing dept. thought all about that before settling on the title.

·
Banned
34,841 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcmccorm /forum/post/20877458

One of the blurbs from critics in the trailer said "Without a doubt, one of the films of the year".

Huh?

Cary

Of course, he did....right after he cashed his "consultant" fee check of a $1,000.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.