AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there are people reporting on MMA message boards that comcast shows the next UFC 54 appearing on their HD ppv channel. can anyone confirm this ? on D* there is nothing, but i wouldn't be surprised if they aren't carrying it.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Bump

Anyone heard anything on the UFC 54 in HD rumor?

My guess is it's not true or D* would be charging $10 more for it. ;)

If not, the UFC needs to get on the ball and buy some HD cams.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
UFC fights are rebroadcast on INHD a while after the original ppv telecast so there is hope that they'll do it live in HD.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Can't wait for the day that the UFC's are in HD as the WEC's on HDNET are currenlty some of my favorite HD events.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there are still people claiming that comcast is offering the event live on their HD channel...and confirmations ? its definitely not being carried live in HD on D*.

i think the UFC is definitely filming all the events in HD as well, they just need to be carried live in HD. i would think its more likely the sat and cable companies not carrying the HD feed than the UFC not wanting to make it available.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Anyone hear anything else about this? I don't get Comcast, but I'll sure call and ***** at Cox if another cable co. is offering it HD and they're not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.