AVS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Best pound for pound fighter, Anderson "the Spider" Silva fights tonight and its not a PPV.

Check out SpikeHD for the undercards that are on going.

·
Registered
593 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jefbal99 /forum/post/14327288

Best pound for pound fighter, Anderson "the Spider" Silva fights tonight and its not a PPV.

Check out SpikeHD for the undercards that are on going.

You must be mistaken, the Affliction show had the best pound for pound fighter fighting real competition.

·
Registered
221 Posts
How about Fedor and the Spider both being the best p4p fighters in the world. I don't see how one cannot listen to either arguement. Plus, Spider was on free TV.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
I'm not much into UFC, but it was on at a party last night, and all I saw was a really quick ass whoopin. Silva's awesome. He's smart and misses NO open opportunity.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stunpals /forum/post/14328801

How about Fedor and the Spider both being the best p4p fighters in the world. I don't see how one cannot listen to either arguement. Plus, Spider was on free TV.

My thoughts exactly...

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Silva is a machine. He is just so precise in everything that he does. Makes everyone else seem like bumbling amateurs by comparison.

·
Registered
3,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwien /forum/post/14330312

Silva is a machine. He is just so precise in everything that he does. Makes everyone else seem like bumbling amateurs by comparison.

Silva is scary at 205...

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
And loved the way he bowed down all the way to the ground in front of the loser.

They said that he's a great ambassador of the sport, and I totally agree.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts