AVS Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
9,365 Posts
Thanks, I have them already, but I haven't published the list yet to public.

Knives Out
Mastering display color primaries: BT.2020
Mastering display luminance: min: 0.0001 cd/m2, max: 1000 cd/m2
Maximum Content Light Level: 267 cd/m2
Maximum Frame-Average Light Level: 89 cd/m2

Birds Of Prey

Mastering display color primaries: BT.2020
Mastering display luminance: min: 0.0050 cd/m2, max: 4000 cd/m2
Maximum Content Light Level: 683 cd/m2
Maximum Frame-Average Light Level: 136 cd/m2

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks. I came across a video from Vincent from HDTV test and he pointed out Lego Batman, Spiderman: into the spider verse and Planet Earth 2 is rec.2020

I could not exactly see it stating in the bdinfo that the mastering display colour primaries is rec.2020. Please do correct me

·
Registered
9,365 Posts
Thanks. I came across a video from Vincent from HDTV test and he pointed out Lego Batman, Spiderman: into the spider verse and Planet Earth 2 is rec.2020

I could not exactly see it stating in the bdinfo that the mastering display colour primaries is rec.2020. Please do correct me
The method used for the video to examine for colors out of P3 is not accurate, as it involving the colorspace conversions of the Player, which playback the movie and Sony Internal processing (until the signal will reach the Sony circuit).

Its a long story about what is happening with P3 and colors out of P3, as most of these colors are added after converting the mastering file to 10-bit YCbCr 4:2:0.

Suppose I find some time in the future. In that case, I will analyze the same scenes with the correct method for users to see, which is the accurate way of examining the YCbCr file without conversions and examining at pixel level using color picker of those colors mapped to CIE.

The info you are searching, it will require to use MediaInfo to see the HDR10 metadata.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts