Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Home cinema choice magazine finally put online their review of the home 10 projector. Needless to say, they gave 4.5/5 stars for overall performance so this unit is getting to be a real nice 16:9 altenative to people who want (anamorphic) big screen on a budget

highlight this whole line and past on the address bar:

http://www.homecinemachoice.com/fram...?reviewid=3683

and click the tw10 line- it'll load adobe on the same page so there some waiting time involved.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
One other nice thing: the reviewer actually have mode settings advice for optimal picture quality- just as any other avsforum member would do.

Very nice.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Thanks for sharing the link. I can't wait for someone to compare the new Hitachi Home-1 with the Epson. I like the lens shift features on the Hitachi and the remote looks to be better than the Epson's.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I too was impressed by this review. The H10 could be the Z1 for the rest of us ;o). I'm impressed that Epson, a financially sound company, makes the LCD panels for everyone including Sony. Other things I like are its very wide angle lens, bright and cheap bulb, and Epson's great customer service. I found one discrepancy in the review: The text says the color is excellent, but the summary chart says it's only good. It's a shame the H10 doesn't get more attention. It looks like a great PJ for those of us who just want to set it up and enjoy it. While there will be always room for improvement, the H10, like Epson printers, seems like a mature product rather than just a work in progress.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.