Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up this interesting address on another HT forum:

http://www.immersiveinc.com/products_asimilator.html

This PC card (Holo 3D Graph) and stand-alone "DVD player" (aSimilator) look REAL interesting. The box is pricey ................ but that PC card maybe rates a resounding WOW and at a much better price point than the stand-alone box. I'll have to keep an eye on this card, since apparently with it you can fairly easily have your PC power you display for powerful hassle-free DVD viewing. Now ............ if someone would just come up with a good transmitter-receiver combo to communicate component/RGBHV DVD video information wirelessly from your PC over to your HT display located 30' - 50' feet away ........... ;)

(I believe Stacey has mentioned previously that he is interested in, or has, this card - and if he does I can certainly understand why.)

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
What's the price I could not find it on the website just a contact us. Seems you can use it with component in and component output. That would be just dandy for my 4 DVD players, I have 3 of the Silver Serpents coming out from my Inlineinc.com

switcher going to HDTV. I could take the one that will connect all 4 to the SDI converter, the 3 progressive players can be turned off to become interlaced if need be.:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.