AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed individuals planning a gathering at a Tweeter store in Chicago, has anyone in St Louis thought about a group meeting at one of the Ultimate Electronic stores grand opening, the closes one to me is the Brentwood Store by the Galleria, any thoughts?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I live within 8 minutes of the new Ultimate Electronics store in Brentwood. It's exciting to finally have a large upscale home theater retailer in the St. Louis area. I would definitely meet at this store for a St. Louis home theater enthusiasts meeting.

Andrew

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I believe the grand opening will be Nov 16th & 17th, the store is on Eager Rd, it is in the new Dierbergs Plaza, you can actually see the store from Hwy 40 at the Hanley Rd south Exit

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Jon,

I believe they're slated to open on November 16. Ultimate is located on 8404 Eager Rd. You'd want to take 40 East to the Eager exit. However, their website (ultimateelectronics.com) indicates they are going to open 3 more stores. I think the store in Ballwin (opening early in December) on Manchester is closest to your home.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.