1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
719 Posts
This is for XBOX live !!! This video looks great! Co-OP play is what I am looking forward to the most. I have always said that they should uses this method to remake the Sonic franchise.

·
Registered
423 Posts
oh my god--i figured it'd be a port of the NES original, but NO WAY-- was I wrong! This looks incredible. The lighting and shadows--the graphics are amazing. I'm more excited about this now than actual $59.99 360 games!

I hope they give this treatment to other classic games as well.

·
Registered
210 Posts

Wow! I played a ton of Bionic Commando as a kid. It was one of my favorite games ever. It's one of the few games that I played on an emulator that was still fun.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egret /forum/post/12850797

Wow! I played a ton of Bionic Commando as a kid. It was one of my favorite games ever. It's one of the few games that I played on an emulator that was still fun.

I hope the controls are more like the NES version than the Arcade version cuz I hated the Arcade version. This looks awesome though.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
This gives me hope that we will get a new Contra and a new Ikari Warriors.

·
Registered
9,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by policy /forum/post/12851141

This gives me hope that we will get a new Contra and a new Ikari Warriors.

You did not just say Ikari Warriors. Man if they release that game my son will see how I acted when I play that game when I was his age.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swift Mojo Hand /forum/post/12850254

This is for XBOX live !!! This video looks great! Co-OP play is what I am looking forward to the most. I have always said that they should uses this method to remake the Sonic franchise.

Co-op is cool, but it's local co-op only, which is a little bit of a downer.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I might finally have a reason to purchase an XBLA game. This looks awesome...

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Can't wait for this one! What a pleasant surprise and props to Capcom for doing a proper release of this classic

·
Registered
628 Posts
*bought*

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Here's hoping this sells well and we see more of these. Imagine how much cooler Symphony of the Night would've been with this kind of treatment. I wouldn't mind Ikari Warriors mentioned above, but what I really want is Strider. There may be hope for that one since it's also a beloved Capcom game.

·
Registered
231 Posts
This is a great year for XBLA. Lode Runner, Rez HD, and now Bionic Commando!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts