AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After recently purchasing a Toshiba SD-9200 (with a HDCD decoder) ... I have found my Reference Recording HDCD discs very enjoyable.

I have heard of folks reporting on discs that are never marked as HDCD but indeed seem to have the encoded signal.

I have created a new database that will allow people to enter such selections and look up reports from others. Remember the database is virtually empty and I need your input. Please click on the link below ...

The database will be available everyday from 8am to midnight EST.

Thank you.

Max

Un-Marked HDCD Recordings

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi Guys ... I have changed my site to allow folks to add comments about specific disks.

In the near future, I will add the entire HDCD catalog as a searchable database for you to peruse.

As you can tell, I am rediscovering the joy of HDCD ... thanks to my recently acquired Toshiba SD-9200.

Here is the link to the site ...
http://vulcanman.ath.cx:4432/HDCD/unmarked.aspx

Please help us make this database grow. Please note that until I move the database to a permanent location (in about a weeks time) ... the database will be unavailable from 11PM to 8AM. Thank you.

Max

------------------

My audio system?

Toshiba SD-9200 -> McCormack MLD Preamp -> Aragon 4004 Amp -> Mirage M3si speakers

·
Registered
925 Posts
Hi Max,

Thank you for taking the time to create such a valuable list. HDCD recordings are definitely more enjoyable to listen to.

Brian

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.