AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a UN40ES6500FXZA that initially would not turn on, only flash the red led stand by light. I replaced the power board and it blinked less times. I replaced the main board and all the blinking stopped, but now the power board just clicks. I ordered another replacement power board, same thing, just clicks. All of the parts are allegedly from broken screen tvs. The TV only has 3 boards, i even replaced the t-conn due to finding one for $15, no change. So, all boards replaced and it doesnt turn on. I can pull the harness from the power board to the main board and the screen back light comes on. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ive made approx 3 posts about this issue and no replys.... if its because its a thread thats been addresses before, please post a link. This model is post capacitor problems, per my research, if thats the reason. On top of i have pruchased 2 other power boards, same problem.

bump

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.