AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I did my research it seems that my problem is comon to LCD panels from 2008 and 2009, but now it seems to be happening to my LED UN46B6000. Basically yesterday I turned the TV on only to hear the usual click of the relay turning on, and then immediately the click of the relay turning off. The TV will not turn on, just keeps on switching on an off. Samsung will not honor the one time fix for my TV because they say it is for the 2008 and 2009 models. I bought this TV last February so it is out of warranty. What ticks me off is that just last week I bought a PN64D7000.

Anybody have any insight?

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
If you bought it with one of the credit cards that extends your warranty for one extra year, use that. I'd suggest calling Samsung back and asking for Executive Customer Service and see what they offer. Often they do things the front line CS won't.

It took them a long time to acknowledge the older tv's capacitor problems and at first they were refusing out of warranty repairs. So you may be the leader in the fight to get it fixed on newer tvs, so I hope you are successful.

Post back if you do talk with the Executive CS.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.