AVS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know the release date for this tv? Trying to convince myself to wait for this tv instead of getting the c7000.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just went to go see my friend who works at PC Richards... their computer said April 1st if that helps. I am in the same boat as you, the price difference for me would only be $150 and I have a feeling it would be well worth it, but I need a new set asap. I can pretty much get the b8500, c7000, and c8000 all for within $150 of each other and I'm having a hard time deciding what to do.

·
Registered
12 Posts
does anyone know the difference between UN55C8000 and UN55C7000 ?

here are the release date and prices for entire Samsung 2010 3DTV lineup at Engadget

(couldn't post the link, just add engadget dot com at the beginning: /2010/03/09/samsungs-2010-3dtvs-priced-from-1-700-to-ridiculous-and-everyw/)

·
Registered
51 Posts
When I mute my 8000 a "Mute" status Icon appears on the screen that won't go away until I Un-Mute the set. I need to Mute the TV and either to be able to get rid of the on screen display Mute Icon after a second or two or preferably not have it dispplayed at all. Does anyone know if this is possible and how to do it?

·
Registered
77 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by armoredsaint /forum/post/18389268

the C8000 is out now on Amazon and in stock

Just pulled the trigger on it last night, along with the 6900 bluray player, free kit and Harmony 900 remote. Great deal on there if you can check it out.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I am looking at both 700 and the 8000 models. I am also seeing just a $100 diff. Swaying toward the 8000. Anyone want to share any good reliable and inexpensive vendors to buy from? I also live in Cali but it doesn't need to be in my state.

·
Registered
487 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPDano /forum/post/19224509

I am looking at both 700 and the 8000 models. I am also seeing just a $100 diff. Swaying toward the 8000. Anyone want to share any good reliable and inexpensive vendors to buy from? I also live in Cali but it doesn't need to be in my state.

With tv's of this magnitude, I would buy from a reputable place like BB or Crutch, any place that has a good return policy and offers a good warranty. I own the UN46C8000. Love it to death, no flashlighting issues or clouding what so ever.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts