AVS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Just went to go see my friend who works at PC Richards... their computer said April 1st if that helps. I am in the same boat as you, the price difference for me would only be $150 and I have a feeling it would be well worth it, but I need a new set asap. I can pretty much get the b8500, c7000, and c8000 all for within $150 of each other and I'm having a hard time deciding what to do.

· Registered
12 Posts
does anyone know the difference between UN55C8000 and UN55C7000 ?

here are the release date and prices for entire Samsung 2010 3DTV lineup at Engadget

(couldn't post the link, just add engadget dot com at the beginning: /2010/03/09/samsungs-2010-3dtvs-priced-from-1-700-to-ridiculous-and-everyw/)

· Registered
54 Posts
When I mute my 8000 a "Mute" status Icon appears on the screen that won't go away until I Un-Mute the set. I need to Mute the TV and either to be able to get rid of the on screen display Mute Icon after a second or two or preferably not have it dispplayed at all. Does anyone know if this is possible and how to do it?

· Registered
53 Posts
I am looking at both 700 and the 8000 models. I am also seeing just a $100 diff. Swaying toward the 8000. Anyone want to share any good reliable and inexpensive vendors to buy from? I also live in Cali but it doesn't need to be in my state.

· Registered
487 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPDano /forum/post/19224509

I am looking at both 700 and the 8000 models. I am also seeing just a $100 diff. Swaying toward the 8000. Anyone want to share any good reliable and inexpensive vendors to buy from? I also live in Cali but it doesn't need to be in my state.

With tv's of this magnitude, I would buy from a reputable place like BB or Crutch, any place that has a good return policy and offers a good warranty. I own the UN46C8000. Love it to death, no flashlighting issues or clouding what so ever.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.