AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. I wandered into the service menu to check the display hours on my specific panel and while looking through other menus, by accident I may have changed the "front color" value. (Saw Pink and Green Lines for a second) Picture is normal now. Model Number is UN55H6203 If anyone could please go into their service menu and check just to see if my current value is the right one I would appreciate it. Current status of the television is normal. Picture is still great, I am just anal about making sure it is the right setting. Mute 1 8 2 power when tv is off will send you into service menu. From there options, and then I believe it was MTI or something like that. My setting right now is I believe USC-BK-62 I just didn't know if it was that or USC-62. Thanks for anyone who can help or is brave enough to get into their menu.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Hi guys sorry if I posted this in the wrong section. I wandered into the service menu to check the display hours on my specific panel and while looking through other menus, by accident I may have changed the "front color" value. (Saw Pink and Green Lines for a second) Picture is normal now. Model Number is UN55H6203 If anyone could please go into their service menu and check just to see if my current value is the right one I would appreciate it. Current status of the television is normal. Picture is still great, I am just anal about making sure it is the right setting. Mute 1 8 2 power when tv is off will send you into service menu. From there options, and then I believe it was MTI or something like that. My setting right now is I believe USC-BK-62 I just didn't know if it was that or USC-62. Thanks for anyone who can help or is brave enough to get into their menu.
This is pretty funny. You go into the service menu where you - as you yourself have noticed - can wreak serious havoc (incl. bricking your set). Now you're asking someone else to do it too, and without having accurate instructions for them even. :rolleyes:

A better place with a bigger audience would be the LCD forum: http://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-lcd-flat-panel-displays/. Also, you might want to mention it's a Samsung.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts