AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchased a new Yamaha 3030 AV receiver. Although the remote was not back lit, I was told that it was easy to download a piece of soft wear that was wonderful to use. I am unable to download the soft wear and connect it to the AV receiver. Anyone else have this problem?

Bob Shafer

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
I don't have an ipad, so I can't help you there. It's also my understanding that the downloadable app is better than the supplied remote, but the remote for the 3030 is definitely backlit (button on the righthand side).

·
Registered
3,315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobshafer  /t/1521641/unable-to-join-ipad-to-yamaha-3030#post_24457431

I just purchased a new Yamaha 3030 AV receiver. Although the remote was not back lit, I was told that it was easy to download a piece of soft wear that was wonderful to use. I am unable to download the soft wear and connect it to the AV receiver. Anyone else have this problem?

Bob Shafer

The 3030 remote is back lit. Are you trying to obtain the "Yamaha Remote App" for iphone? If so, go on the app store, click the search icon, and type in "Yamaha AV Controller", then hit "open" ...it's free, and it works wonderfully. I also use my Samsung 7" tablet for the screen size. What are you trying to do?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts