AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Perhaps the best all-around PS3 title has finally made it to the Greatest Hits category. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune will be sold for $29.99 starting next week.

Quote:
Finally, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is a PS3 Greatest Hits title. Starting on August 16th, gamers will be able to purchase Uncharted: Drake's Fortune for the low retail price of $29.99. Perfect timing and price to get ready for Uncharted 2 later this year.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune is one of the most loved PS3 offerings thanks in part for its addictive gameplay, action, and movie like presentation. With the sequel quickly approaching, if you haven't played this amazing title, now is the time to do it. For $29.99, you really can't go wrong.

·
Registered
4,671 Posts

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
Loved it, owned it, but sold it as I didn't find much replay value in it, but I would grab it at that price if I never played before.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Man - I finally broke and down and bought this one a few weeks ago. Guess I should have waited, but I figured if it hadn't gotten cheap by now, it likely never was (and the whole can't drop the price or they'd devalue the 160GB bundle argument made sense to me). D'oh!

Fun game so far though - just need to find more time to play it. Besides those red boxes look funny on my shelf!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.